The aim of this page is to inform you what works and what doesn't work, please read carefully this page BEFORE reporting any issue.
WARNING: Firefox version doesn't work at all anymore on recent Firefox (>=9.0) versions, we actually don't know why, we need help debugging the code.
Non working MonstersEdit
- Alpha Kraken*
- Ambrosia *
- Kraken *
- Abomination slime
Monsters marked with * are partly working: this means they are partially recognized, but CAAP won't attack them and may even loop while reviewing them.
- Checking army in background doesn't work anymore, you have to disable "do in background" option (Update: the do in background checkbox has been removed until it can be fixed).
- Sometimes CAAP loses Monster/Raid table data, so it cannot perform action on monsters/raid until next automatic or manual review.
- Auto Alchemy doesn't work anymore due to alchemy layout changes.
- Due to a recent FB/CA change sending gifts no longer works, you can still use CAAP to accept gifts automatically anyway.
- Collect crystals in land of earth : this feature works but hasn't any error handling , this means that it can collect crystals from land 1, 2 or both but if for some reason (land expired, land under attack) it's not possible to collect , caap goes on infinite loop until you disable the land expired or under attack. THIS IS WORKING NOW!!
- There are some monsters not recognized by CAAP : see Non working Monsters section << These should all be working now, at least a little bit >>
- Guild Conquest Attack
- Guild Conquest Defense
- Guild Conquest Monsters (still not working as of 11/18/2012 - but do show up in dashboard sometimes but with no link or ability to click on them)
- Conquest Duel
- Guild Battles, Festival Guild Battles
- Festival Duel
- Dark Rage support
- Different generals for Pierce and elemental defense monsters
Working Browsers versionsEdit
- Google Chrome Version 22.0.1229.94 on linux
- Chromium Version 22.0.1229.94 on linux
- Google Chrome Version 22.0.1180.89 on Windows (latest working non-beta/non-dev version)
Non-Working Browsers versionsEdit
- Chromium Version 24.0.1290.0 (160607) on linux
- Google Chrome Version Version 23.0.1271.64 m on Windows
- Google Chrome Version 22.0.1229.94 on Windows.
- Google Chrome Version 22.0.1229.92 on Windows.
- Google Chrome Version 22.0.1229.79 on Windows